Brine Shrimp Hatchery is the perfect vessel for hatching brine shrimp eggs.
Hatchery comes with a check valve, airline tubing, control valve and a suctioned hanger to use inside a tank if needed. Just add an air pump!
- Fill 90% with clean water
- Add 10 grams salt and dissolve into water
- Connect to air pump at the inlet at the bottom of incubator
- Add 3 to 5 grams of brine shrimp eggs
- At 80F eggs should hatch in approximately 24 – 36 hours
- To collect napulii/hatchlings stop aeration and allow to sink to the bottom; shells will float to the top. Collect napulii/hatchlings from the air inlet tubing
Using the Check Valve will protect the air pump from water backflow. When using the suction cup hanger the tank water will stabilize the hatchery temperature and speed up hatching time in a cool room.
Unused brine shrimp should be frozen to use at a later time.
Air pump not included